About Me

My photo
My name is Sally Dowen and i have been scrapping for over 8 years now. I love trying new techniques.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scrapbook Boutique - July Challenge

It has been awhile since my last post. So much to do and not enough time.

This month Scrapbook Boutique has a challenge of using Brown, Teal and white. After pulling my craft room apart i finally found some teal cardstock (not a colour i would normally use). I also found some Christmas clear stamps (not really a stamp user).

The Challenge:
Inspiration :
Challenge : Create a project using the theme 'Winter' & using the colours Brown Turquoise & white & the photo as your inspiration.

Here is my take on the challenge:



 
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning (so glad you could fine some teal lol)!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous glisteny tree Sally:) Good luck in the SB challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, pretty snowflakes and the tree is a beauty to. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha don't you just hate it when you can't find something!!! Looks fabulous and the touch of teal on the ends works perfectly!! Thank you so much for joining in our July Inspiration challenge at scrapbook boutique! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique

    ReplyDelete