About Me

My photo
My name is Sally Dowen and i have been scrapping for over 8 years now. I love trying new techniques.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

SMASHING weekend

This weekend was a SMASHING one. I got out my SMASH book and finally completed a few pages. I smashed about a few celebrations, Canberra turning 100, the balloon festival, attending a big Brumbies game and my birthday.

The yellow things in the pockets are some clap stick that you blow up and clap together.





Every year Canberra has a baloon festival with lots of different types of baloons. This year they had a Darth Vader, Turtle and cute bumble bees.

This was a special game of rugby union. The Brumbies were playing in a special jumper to mark Canberra's 100 birthday. The atmosphere was awesome.

I received a delivery of a bottle of champers, a cute soft teddy bear and some chocolates.

I even had cupcakes with lots of different colours
 
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment