About Me

My photo
My name is Sally Dowen and i have been scrapping for over 8 years now. I love trying new techniques.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Challenge - Best Friends

This is the first time i have completed a kaisercraft challenge. For this month's theme 'Best Friends' i have completed a layout of my mum and her twin sister celebrating their 60th Birthday Party.



Products used:
For this one i used lots of different Kaiser products that i had in my stash.
The main background paper i used was a paper called 'Regal' from the Dutchess collection. The paper down the right side i used 'Estelle' from the English Rose collection. I also used the mini alphas by kaisercraft and some chocolate bling from Kaisercraft. The Stickers i used in between the photos on the right and under the large photo was from the 'Chapter One' collection . I also used some old lace on the right hand side to give it a vintage look.


Thanks for looking
sally

No comments:

Post a Comment